Ever heard the term ‘APK Downloader’? Tried to find out what this means and how it works? Well, if you are a gaming addict or a smartphone geek, you’d definitely know what this downloader means and what it is all about. It gives you an alternative way to download and use your favorite apps on Android and here we have all the details listed for you. Find out your perfect product and start using it right away.
If you have ever tried to play some of your favorite latest games and found out that Google Play didn’t find it compatible for your smartphone, you must have known how it feels. It might be that you may not be in possession of snapdragon device. But if you are sure that your old device can handle the app pretty well, you must be looking for options to make it all happen. The same would be the case if Play Store is not providing the app in your region. So, that’s where an apk downloader comes into your rescue. Using the downloader, you can download any apk file directly from Google Play Store and start using it on your device or even on your desktop.
Now you cand download activated Apk Downloader (Latest Version) – Download Apps Directly To Your Device from HackApparatus.com Website
Most Apk downloader software around are pretty simple and yet quite powerful to allow you to download any apk files to your device and manually install them to explore all that they have to offer. But which apk downloader app you should go with? That’s a major question and you should be very picky here because you must be installing only the best.
Yes, you guessed it right, there are a variety of options available to get your favorite apk files downloaded and installed on your Android device. So, choosing the best ones around becomes inevitable. Here we have listed three of the best options you should try out. Let’s try to explore them and see how you can use these to your benefit.
Apk Downloader Extension For Chrome
Chrome comes with a handy little extension that could be used by all those apk lovers. Once installed, the extension allows you to download your apk files directly and install them to your device manually. Using the app, you can download your favorite apk files along with the respective OBB data files directly from Google Play to your Android device or desktop PC.
Remember, however, that the Apk downloader extension can be used only to download the free apps. Once you have installed this extension to your chrome, here is how you can use it for installing your favorite apps to your device.
APK Downloader Android
There is also an app that goes by the name apk downloader and it can be used for creating backups as well as installing apps onto your devices without any need of internet access. The downloader can also be used for installing apk on the devices which cannot access the desired apps through Play Store. Here is a look at some of the key features of this app and some essential information that might prove to be helpful for you.
- One-tap downloading option for individual apps
- Long press to perform bulk downloads
- Support for big multi-park apk files such as those for popular games
- Search bar option for quickly finding the desired apps to be downloaded
- Responsive & Intuitive UI
The apk downloader app will also need your permission to gain access to your photos, files, and media in order to read apks in-app storage folders of your device and also to copy apks onto main storage of your device.
|APK Name||APK Downloader|
|Android Requirement||4.0 or later|
In the first step, you will have to install your downloaded apk file to the Android Phone. Here we have the steps listed for that.
- Place your downloaded APK file on the SDcard of your device or its internal memory.
- Browse the memory of your phone and find the desired APK file before tapping it.
- Tap on “Install”.
- Wait until the APK file is installed on your device.
- Once the application is installed successfully, you must place OBB data file in its place before you could start using the app.
Install OBB Data
Here are the steps you should follow next for OBB data installation.
- Extract the OBB file you had downloaded with the apk on your laptop/pc.
- Copy “Data” folder before placing into External SD Card à Android à Data à “paste your folder name here”. For OBB files, just copy your OBB folder and paste into External SD Card à Android à OBB à “paste your folder name here”.
- In case, if Data or OBB folder can’t be located, you can create these manually as well.
- Once the files have been copied successfully into your SD card, disconnect the phone from your PC and run the APK file.